Adorned with a moustache and goatee, this strange creature has its origins in the legends of Arrazola, where it is said that Nahuals can transform into a wide array of animals. Others can discern their shape-shifting activities by their eyes or if they are caught in the midst of their transition.
Masterfully crafted by Pedro Ramirez, Herminia's rendition captures the same patterning and color palette that has delighted admirers for years. An exceptionally lively sculpture in a considerable size, this is sure to make a bold statement in any home.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10 1/2" L x 6" tall (Large)