Deep sea squid several hues of blue and green. This is a marvelous single piece sculpture by Eleazar Morales. Purely genius curvilinear form replete with stabilizing fins at the top, curling arms, and bulging eyes. Standing upright this stunner of a piece is evenly balanced. Every couple of years we get a cephalopod and they are never anything like the one before. This one is completely different in form, species, and dimension.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2" tall x 5" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.