Pangolins are one of the most unusual animals in the world and sadly the most trafficked animal in the world. Eleazar is the singular master artist that resplendently recreates this animal on the road to extinction. Covered with armored scales this impressive single piece copal carving retains the fragrance of the incense of the same name.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving Fluid Perfect
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 5" tall (large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.