Regal Alpaca boasting coffee- and cream-hued accents, intricately carved by Manuel Jimenez's fabled family of artisans. Armando Jimenez, brother of Moises, honourably upholds the legacy of their renowned soft-strike sculpture technique, with wife and collaborator Antonia adding the finishing touches with dabs of paint.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single Piece Sculpture
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.