Porcelain smooth perfectly proportioned pigs were the invention of Maria Jimenez 30 years ago. This decendant maintains all the highest hallmarks of her original design. A true classic in form and quality. The most requested Maria carving in the ten years our gallery has been without.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.