Maria Jimenez crafted her perfect, porcelain pig 30 years ago - and still today, this decendant preserves all of the finest qualities of its original design. An iconic work of art in both form and sophistication, it remains the preferred Maria carving after a decade of absence.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.