Being less ripe than the Orange Pumpkin Priests the Greens have a more assertive overbearing Day of the Dead disposition. A true marvel of finely sanded and shaped copal wood figurine. Avelino artist knows no limits to his day of the dead imagination and his newer works are much larger than past creations while making them even more refined.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable stem
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 4" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.