Flush pink cerdo with hooves and snout symmetrically shaped. Perfectly balanced and shaped with finesse. Avelino pays homage to the cornerstone of agrarian living with quality par excellence.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3 1/2" tall (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.