For 30 years, the beloved ranas of San Pedro Cajonos craftsman David Blas have mesmerized admirers. This perched frog is an absolute gem when viewed from any angle - emerald greens, blacks, and fiery oranges create an even greater sense of grandeur. An eye-catching medium-sized piece!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in one sculpture nothing removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 5" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.