Dalmatian pooch promenading a winding trail. Antonio's animated canines have welcomed visitors to Arrazola for decades. We invested years to get these special pieces -- well worth the effort! Masterfully carved and energetic poses.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 5" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.