Fantastic gold winged and turquoise dragon rearing up on it's hind legs. A fire drake that emits unassailable visage. Dragons of this size in Oaxacan art are rare. This is the limit of the size we ship, largest scale carvings.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Multi Piece Carving, Wings, Fire
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions approx. 14" L x 10" tall (Very Large)
Remarkably shaped and sanded using seldom used color schemes. Phosphorescent yellows intertwine with chutney mustards and again offset by several hues of violet and purple. Metallic golds for the wings give it an elevated hyperphysical feel. A+ artistry at every angle.