Margarito's masterful hands create marvelous, vivid fluorography, fusing Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphs. His Arrazola technique is exquisite, with intricate details and ever-evolving Zapotec geometry. Blue-on-blue Cohete Raccoon - a splendid refinement!
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions 6" L x 5 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.