Octopus in lucid violets and purples moves along the sea floor with eight articulated tentacles. Ingeniously carved from a single piece of copal wood. Only a handful of true masters like longtime carver Edilberto can conceive and create with such fluidity.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 L" x 3 1/2" tall x 5" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.