Gloriously delightful medium-sized mosquito with an enchanting form. The Blas Family has revolutionized surreal and sublime bugs for 50 years!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Wings, Legs, Antennae removable for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 8" L x 5 1/2" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.