Tropical fish are exhaustively detailed with sharp-edged fins, attractively juxtaposed against its implausible palette. An intrepid and appreciative young collector will revel in the Arrazola carvers' painstakingly hand-painted artistry, embodied in this single-piece wood carving.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" L x 2 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.