A single word cannot even begin to do justice to the extraordinary magnitude of athleticism and beauty that Candido's Copal sculpture embodies; this magnificent hound's strawberry and orange flower-filled form is highlighted by a striking, lime-hued glow, and its face, paws, and whiskers display the masterful craftsmanship for which Candido is renowned.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Technique
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 6" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.