Hunter of rattlesnakes and scorpions the Correcamino sports a confident expression. Dynamic balancing tail feather, striking plumage, and an energetic vigor. There is nothing really quite like the Eleazar's evolving roadrunners.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Methodologically Hand Painted
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 11 1/2" L x 5 1/2" tall x 5" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.