An array of vibrant oranges, purples, reds, yellows, greens and shimmering metallic hues come alive in this single piece of copal-carved gallo by Yesenia. Her works are some of the most intricate in the renowned Arrazola village.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 6" tall x 4" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.