A sea turtle in vivid clay browns, golds, and fuchsias--Jose Olivera's pieces are top-notch Oaxacan woodcarvings. Bursting with floral blooms, circles, and accents, this tiny sculpture is a seaside masterpiece.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with removable tail for safe shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.