On the run sprinting racing stripe jackrabbit is a carving of break neck speed and kinetic movement . Antonio's hallmark signature piece that others over the years try to imitate but never quite capture. Iconic classic painting style that has not changed since the 1980s. A painting that has defined a style, standing the test of time with its iconic design. A powerful artwork that captures the energy and intensity of this magnificent creature, inspiring generations to come.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail and Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 5" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.