Astonishingly pigmented avian in glimmering tones of pink, scarlet, ivory, and tangerine. Candido's artistry is awe-inspiring and the Jimenez Ojeda clan's handiwork is a genuine cultural legacy and glorious illustration of singularly masterful miniature painting.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Single piece carving
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.