Tusked elephant in royal blues. Magnificent Pachyderm ingeniously carved from a single piece. Gil is one of the finest carvers from single block of wood. His pieces are chiseled and very organically shaped. A heavier medium sized carving. Santiago's of Arrazola are known for very original and highly well executed pieces. They have a different emphasis in form and function to sculpting animals and the results are unrivaled.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 7" L x 5" tall (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.