Amber bronze silver horned rhino is a very special piece in munificent composition. The muscular dimensions and power really impress in this shapely sculpted work. This weighty medium to large sized work is accentuated in honey golds, orcid oranges, and lavish golds. This is a very special piece Edilberto went the extra mile on and it shows.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 6" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.