Tall colorful cockerels are incredibly territorial. Sharp red rooster with purple and cyan blue tail feathers and wings. Larger Arrazola work indicative of the eye catching simplistic pure style. The first generation of Arrazola painters didn't want the painting to compete with the carved form. This is a great example of that mindset.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 8" deep (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.