Let the fanfare of a brightly hued trumpet, pink-patterned shirt, and deep blue trousers introduce Martin, Justo's son, the renowned Rooster musician. Gorgeous duo and trio combinations, eye-popping color palettes, and extremely well-crafted details make these new gallery pieces an attention-grabbing masterpiece. Noticeably bulkier and heavier than those at past events, these statuettes will bring a festive flair to any decor.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.