Artful originality in Lauro's avians as no two ever follow the same flock. This sea bird has the posturing of wading along the shoreline skimming the surf as it rolls in and out. Husband and wife duo Lauro and Griselda put forth some of the best carved and painted copal carvings in Arrazola today. Griselda is the sister of Eleazar Morales and evolve the legacy of Oaxacan wood art into the 21st century with exemplary sculptures like this one.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 3 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.