The inspiringly vivid azure of a bright, joyous morning illuminates this pup, surrounded by a verdant paradise of blossoms. Despite the sibling of Maria Jimenez's limited artistic endeavours, canines remain one of the few subjects he still applies his creative flair to. Every one of his rare pieces is infused with a unique quality that grants it a vivid life of its own, and a warm, benevolent sentiment.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Technique
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 6" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.