Roberta Angeles crafts some of the most vibrant roosters in San Martin. No other creature in all of Oaxaca can match the variety of shapes and sizes. Each creator puts a distinctive twist on these Mexican alarms. This purple-hued specimen preserves that legacy with a curved-wing design and an unusual silhouette atop a square base. Roberta's roosters have followed the same format since the 1980s, forever preserving her legacy.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 6" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.