Brimming with style and a benevolent smile. This seemingly similar sea bird to the penguin is a different species altogether. This surreal sculpture is modeled after and Atlantic Puffin. Lavish carved tail feathers and webbed feet collectively personalize this amazing single piece carving. This is one of the most refined Eleazar pieces we have in it's shaping and attention to detail.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single One Piece Sculpture
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 5" deep (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.