This Atlantic Puffin sculpture, masterfully crafted by Eleazar, features exquisite detailing. From the benevolent smile to the lavish carved tail feathers and webbed feet, this piece captures the essence of the real-life species, elevating the sculpture to a work of art. Experience this surreal beauty firsthand—you won't be disappointed.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single One Piece Sculpture
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 5" deep (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.