Armadillo with articulated arms on hind legs in a theme of rich reds, tans, and jet blacks. Moises is the grandson to the original Arrazola woodcarver Manuel Jimenez and carrying the torch of his unique creative style. Moises excels at maintaining the affable charm and simplistic sophistication few can compare to. An emotive and expressive composition that would add dash and sparkle to any space.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• All in one Carving
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 8" deep (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.