Shapeshifters are harder to find when they are the size of an insect on a blade of grass. Pedro Ramirez is one of the celebrated shamanic storytelling artists and Arrazola's resident expert on Nahuals. His pieces have a charm and timelessness to them that few others can portray. This piney green human headed grasshopper has it all. Very classic fusion of an everyday insect with the bewitchment of transformation.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable antennae
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 5" tall (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.