Xuana Zapotec family has been designing their sought-after golden fish-scaled sirena saxophone player since 1970s showcasing shimmering rare gems unique to Oaxacan art. Created by the Abad clan, this maximum-grade piece is distinguished by its one-of-a-kind exclusivity and refinement. Unparalleled in its self-transformation into a mermaid with a cat-like visage, this collectible artistry is an astounding sight to behold.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Instruments
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 4" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.