Golden fish scaled sirena saxophone player by the family that retains their Zapotec name. Shimmering rare gems in Oaxacan art are the mermaids made by Abad and his family since 1970. An originality and refinement unparalleled. Rare and unusual top tier piece. A cat headed self transforming mermaid beyond compare.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Instruments
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 4" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.