Fantastic fire crimson dragon rearing up on it's hind legs. When we challenged Armando to create a dragon he had never attempted one before. The result is one that is highly original. Of the two towering creations both are very different. This large upright drake is one of the largest in the gallery. Dazzling at every angle. Wings and fire tongue are removable for easy shipping.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Multi Piece Carving, Wings, Fire
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions approx. 11" L x 9" tall (Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.