Leaping frog in a variegation of reds, blue, greens, and yellows. At nearly a foot in length this stretched frog scales in the medium to large size. Blas frogs have a balance of realism to surrealism that is hard to match.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in one sculpture nothing removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 4" wide x 11" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.