This colorful, stretched frog features a variegation of bright reds, blues, greens, and yellows and boasts a length of nearly one foot - a size that falls between medium and large. Blas frogs deliver unparalleled realism mixed with a hint of surrealism.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in one sculpture nothing removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 4" wide x 11" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.