With hind limbs posed in a yoga pose reminiscent of cats, this Oaxacan red gato of Marco's explores the flowing energy of extending. He employs his signature techniques of pointillism and subtle botanical elements to produce a singularly unique painting style. This medium-sized masterpiece displays a beguiling blend of sultry violet and vivacious lemon hues.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Sculpture with Removable Tail
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Ornate Pointalism Tapestry Brush Style
• Symbol of the Southwest
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2" L x 4 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.