Grand sized Grasshopper in hues of sunset reds and yellows. This piece harkens back to a time when everything in San Pedro Cajonos was table top size. Top marks for the finer detailing and accent colors that make this chapulina strike out at every angle.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Ten Removable Pieces from the body for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Superlative Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 11" L x 7" Wide x 7" Tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.