A Grasshopper displaying the vivid hues of a sunset - with intense reds and vibrant yellows - is presented in a grand scale. With intricate detailing and accent shades. This eye-catching piece is stunning from any perspective. Let this bold piece energize your space with its show-stopping beauty! It's guaranteed to captivate your guests and make sure your space stands out.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Ten Removable Pieces from the body for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 11" L x 7" Wide x 7" Tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.