Purple-blue-hued Ecléctico Zorrillo in a night-cool colour story, measuring approximately 1.5 feet long. This vibrantly crafted sculpture showcases the fearless skunk, an animal found in Mayan folklore to be in reverence to the jaguar. This remarkable piece features a detachable tail, accented with lavender stripes.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Conscientiously Hand Painted
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carved body with large removable tailg
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 16 1/2" L x 4 1/2" wide (Large-Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.