Purple blue schemed zorrillo in an evening cool theme. At nearly a foot and a half long this is a coffee top display sized sculpture. Skunks fear nothing and in Mayan folklore hang out with Jaguars who share mutual respect. This impeccable piece has one very large removable tail that aligns with the purple stripe.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Conscientiously Hand Painted
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carved body with large removable tailg
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 16 1/2" L x 4 1/2" wide (Large-Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.