Vivid Aztec motifs intertwine with Tartan Blue Weaves and Celtic Green Highlights, creating an inimitable, eye-catching composition. Exquisitely crafted and boasting vibrant hues, this artwork serves as a tasteful addition to any assemblage, showcasing your refined eye for detail and distinctive flair.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 4" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.