Jose Olivera's work remains top-tier in Oaxacan wood carving. Rainy hues and lush reds support vibrant tulip blooms -- a captivating spring scene. The unique design will bring beauty and brightness to any living space, making it a stunning addition to your home.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All In One Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.