Candido Jimenez, an esteemed first-generation Oaxacan artist, crafted the renowned single-piece fretwork swine - an aspect of his repertoire that has been celebrated for decades. This stimulating lime porcine statuesque is a timeless example of his Mastery of the art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 3" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.