It's the '60s reborn! This single-piece copal Toad carving sports multi-color flowers and glowing orange globes. Each one is exceptionally unique—you can even spot its individual feet and toes! Brilliant and bold!
Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.