Tomb Priest traverses the ancient catacombs with a flickering torch. Boasting a carefully crafted design, the robes are artfully textured to appear true-to-life. Avelino's revered pantheon of Day of Dead collectibles continues to captivate with mesmerizing attention to detail.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with removeable candle
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.