The privileged students of Toucan's class are delighted with songs of the rainforest, thanks to an exclusive invention from Justo Xuana's family. We were honoured to have Justo himself perform multiple variations of the carving - a trifecta of separate pieces - book, body, and chair - each offering a truly magnificent artistry that made the extended wait to source them entirely worth it.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Diligently Painted by Hand
• Three Piece Carving, Chair, Book, Figure
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.