Superb Toucan Saxophonist sharply dressed and detailed in a unique 21st Century color palette. Inocencio Vasquez is one of the very best and thoroughly celebrated festivo artists always hitting the high marks of refinement ever evolving and organically inventive.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one single piece carving with attached instruments
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.