Vibrant, personality-filled musician-coyote in an unmistakable color scheme of carved ribbing and a spine. Justo's son, Martin, is renowned for his festival sculpture; an exquisite piece of folk art, rarely seen outside of the most sophisticated Southwestern-style boutiques, at an unbeatable price.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Attached Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.