Turquoise bearded green goat with beautiful accents of yellow, red, and pink. The Jimenez family of Arrazola are the most historically celebrated and oldest carving family in Oaxacan art. Most revered is the unwaivering style and instant recognizability. This cabra has personality to match it's eloquent form. You want a really nice carving for the shelf or coffee table to bring together your living room. This is the one!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• One body carving with one removable tongue
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 7" tall x 9" wide (large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.