Brand: Artist - Margarito Rodriguez
This product is sold out
See more: Oaxacan Carving
Red-orange jaguar is full of impassioned attitude and style. Carved in two pieces this standout piece is punchy at every angle. Purples, greens, and violets add depth and dimension.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 5 1/2" L x 3 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.