Inspired from televised cartoons from decades past David Blas reimagines the characters from that era and reincorporates them into their families legendary style palette. This is a larger than medium masterpiece terrestrial tortuga with beaming benevolent smile and dazzling magenta paint scheme.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Head and Tail Removable for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2" L x 6 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.