Pooches reminiscent of those roaming the streets of Oaxaca - white fur sporting black spots - make up this rustic, folk art-clad creation.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Body and Tail comprise two piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.