Violinist Skeleton at a level of quality beyond earthly compare? One of our all time favorite esquelito figurine perfectionists created this phenomenal dressed up entertainer on violin. Every angle is replete with distinctive details. Avelino's methodic sanding and shaping is simply unbelievable. It's no wonder it takes over seven months for him to create a small assortment of pieces for Port Wahakaa.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable Violin and Bow
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2 tall x 5 1/2" wide (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.